Peanut Chicken and Asian Slaw Bowls
Asian chicken salad slash bowl topped with creamy peanut dressing!
SERVING SIZE: 3 bowls
- 1 rotisserie chicken breast, shredded
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into florets
- 2 cups greens, (I used spinach)
- 1½ cups coleslaw or broccoli slaw mix
- ½ avocado, sliced
- olive oil
- liquid aminos or soy sauce
for peanut dressing
- 4 tbs. unsweetened peanut butter
- 2 tbs. liquid aminos or soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbs. honey
- 2 tbs ginger paste or 2" piece ginger, peeled and minced
- 4 tbs. water
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. on a sheet pan lined with foil, place broccoli florets and drizzle olive oil and soy sauce, tossing to coat. roast for 15-20 minutes or until crispy.
Meanwhile combine all ingredients for the dressing in a food processor and taste for seasoning. in a small bowl, combine shredded chicken with 2 tbs. peanut sauce.
Assemble bowls by starting with greens and layer with coleslaw. top with peanut chicken, roasted broccoli, avocado slices and more dressing!