"Restaurant Style" Salsa
Smooth and spicy, this salsa will remind you of your favorite hole-in-the-wall Mexican restaurant!
SERVING SIZE: 4 cups
- 1 28-oz. can whole tomatoes
- 2 cans Rotel tomatoes + chilis, I used "medium" heat
- ½ onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 tsp. salt, or more to taste
- 1 tsp. sugar
Toss all ingredients into a food processor or blender. Pulse until desired thickness ("Restaurant Style" is very smooth with little to no chunks!)
Taste and add more salt if necessary, depending on the saltiness of your tortilla chips.