Skinny Ranch Chicken Salad
A creamy, mayo-free chicken salad with ranch seasoning and tons of crunch.
SERVING SIZE: 2 cups
- 1 rotisserie or cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 cup canned corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 3 green onions, chopped, green parts only
- salt and pepper
for the skinny ranch
- 1 seasoning packet organic ranch dressing/dip
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 2-4 tbs. plain almond milk
You’ll need two bowls: in a small bowl, combine ingredients for ranch and whisk until smooth. add more milk to thin as desired.
In a larger bowl, combine remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper. pour 1/2 of the ranch dressing over and use tongs to combine, adding more dressing for desired creaminess!
tastes great alone, on @ggfiber crackers for extra fiber, on top of your favorite salad greens or on toasted @daveskillerbread!