Skip to content
- There’s nothing that feels more luxe than wrapping up in a cozy Barefoot Dreams robe. They come in so many beautiful colors but I’m particularly partial to the the ivory and light blue!
- I was gifted my Cooluli Mini Fridge last year for Christmas and have used it every day since to cool my serums and face rollers. Its small, quiet and a game changer in your skin routine.
- All of the Baobab candles are wide, three-wick and incredibly fragrant. I have this exact Baobab Feathers candle and it smells heavenly and has lasted forever.
- Sweats are stepping up their game after a big year (in quarantine). Give your bestie a Custom Tie Dyed Sweatshirt in her favorite color and pattern while supporting small businesses.
- Upgrade your friend’s old Apple watch band with this beautiful Gold Bead Apple Watch Bracelet that doubles as jewelry.
- These 2 carat cubic zirconia studs look legit and are a great size.
- Is your bestie a workout junkie? Give her a beautiful Amethyst Glass Water Bottle and make her the envy of her Pilates pals.
- I love everything sherpa and this cushy Sherpa Bomber is so cute for workout outfits or lounging.
- If you’ve been a TSS follower for awhile you know how much I love my Bala wrist weight bangles! They are fashionable and even though they’re only 1 lb. each they’ll majorly amp up your workout.
- Have a girlfriend with kids? Be the coolest auntie by gifting her kiddos a vintage-inspired Milk and Cookies Gift Set perfect for Christmas Eve.
Shop the post