Review + Recipe
Is this viral skinfood smoothie really worth the hype?
Taste testing Hailey Bieber’s Erewhon Market skincare smoothie (with simplified recipe!) to determine whether this viral strawberry smoothie sensation is worth its $17 price tag.
To celebrate the launch of her eponymous cosmetics line, Rhode, Hailey Bieber partnered with local Los Angeles grocery store Erewhon Market to create a “skincare smoothie.” Packed with skinfood like strawberries, almond milk, and collagen powder, this strawberry glaze smoothie has been touted as the secret to achieving Bieber’s enviable “donut glazed” skin. Naturally, I had to try it out myself to see if this $17 skincare booster was more than just pretty and pink.
You can watch a step-by-step video of this recipe and the review on The Savvy Spoon Instagram here!
Here’s how you’ll make The Savvy Spoon’s at-home Hailey Bieber smoothie:
- Make glaze by blending fresh strawberries. Set aside.
- Blend together the remaining ingredients, except for the coconut cream.
- Add strawberry glaze and coconut cream to glass before adding strawberry filling. Enjoy immediately!
Thank you for being an amazing reader of The Savvy Spoon! If you loved this post, I would so appreciate you rating it below and/or leaving a comment! Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for more recipes, twin mom and healthy lifestyle content!
The Hailey Bieber Smoothie
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup almond milk I like Mooala Koala
- 1/4 avocado
- 2 medjool dates pitted
- 2 scoops vanilla collagen protein powder
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 splash coconut cream for cup
- Make glaze by blending fresh strawberries, then set aside.
- Blend together remaining ingredients except coconut cream.
- Add strawberry glaze and coconut cream to glass before adding strawberry filling.
- Enjoy immediately!