This smoothie tastes like a @perfectbar with nearly 20 grams of fiber!
It will come out extra green thanks to big handfuls of spinach that YOU CANNOT TASTE. Spinach is so underrated in smoothies – it doesn’t change the taste at all but adds so many nutrients!
Feel free to swap out the milks for your favorite alternatives and peanut butter can be swapped for almond butter!
Peanut Butter Coconut Green Smoothie
- ½ cup light coconut milk
- ½ cup almond milk, I used unsweetened
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, about one big handful
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, I like F-Factor's 20/20 fiber protein powder
- 1 tbs. unsweetened peanut butter
- ½ cup frozen riced caulilfower
- 1 pitted date, (optional)
- 1 tbs. maca powder, (optional)
- 1 tbs. chia seeds
- 1 handful ice
- Add all to high-powered blender in the order listed and blend until smooth!