Looking for an easy Sunday night din? Try my Sausage and Butternut Squash Hash with chicken sausage, Brussels sprouts and goat cheese!
Veggies will roast on a sheet pan for 20 minutes while the sausage crisps up in a skillet! I love the mix of sweetness from the squash and chicken apple sausage with the savoriness of the crispy Brussels and tangy goat cheese. Roasted pumpkin seeds add a little crunchy bite but feel free to swap with almonds, walnuts or even hazelnuts!
Chicken Sausage + Butternut Squash Hash
Savory chicken sausage, crispy Brussels sprouts and sweet butternut squash combine for a delicious hash!
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash
- 2 cups halved Brussels sprouts
- 3 links chicken apple sausage (precooked) sliced
- 2 tbs. roasted pumpkin seeds
- 4 tbs. goat cheese crumbles omit for Whole30
- olive oil or avocado oil
- salt + pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a sheet pan lined with tin foil and sprayed with cooking spray, place butternut squash cubes and Brussels sprouts. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat, warm 1 tsp. olive oil and when warm add sausage. cook for 3-4 minutes per side until crisp, then remove from heat.
- Toss everything together topping with goat cheese crumbles and pumpkin seeds!
Tried this recipe?Share with others how it was!