Spiced cider adds a warm, holiday flavoring to a classic citrusy margarita!
Ty and I are bringing you the perfect drink for your turkey dins- an apple cider marg! Just four simple ingredients: reposad tequila, Grand Marnier orange liquor, spiced apple cider and lemon juice!
Thank you for being an amazing reader of The Savvy Spoon! If you make this recipe and love it, I would so appreciate you rating it below and/or leaving a comment! Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for more recipes, workouts and lifestyle content!
Apple Cider Margarita
- 2 oz. reposado tequila we like Casamigos
- 1 oz. Grand Marnier orange liquor
- 1/2 oz. spiced apple cider we liked the taste of Trader Joe's
- 1/2 oz. lemon juice
- sliced honeycrisp apples, cinnamon sticks
- Place all ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Alternatively you can pour into a large pitcher and stir.
- Pour over ice into cocktail glasses and garnish drinks with apple slices and a cinnamon stick!