Spiced cider adds a warm, holiday flavoring to a classic citrusy margarita!
Ty and I are bringing you the perfect drink for your turkey dins- an apple cider marg! Just four simple ingredients: reposad tequila, Grand Marnier orange liquor, spiced apple cider and lemon juice!
Thank you for being an amazing reader of The Savvy Spoon! If you loved this post, I would so appreciate you rating it below and/or leaving a comment! Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for more recipes, twin mom and healthy lifestyle content!
Apple Cider Margarita
- 2 oz. reposado tequila we like Casamigos
- 1 oz. Grand Marnier orange liquor
- 1/2 oz. spiced apple cider we liked the taste of Trader Joe's
- 1/2 oz. lemon juice
- sliced honeycrisp apples, cinnamon sticks
- Place all ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Alternatively you can pour into a large pitcher and stir.
- Pour over ice into cocktail glasses and garnish drinks with apple slices and a cinnamon stick!