hi, I’m cayla and I am obsessed with buffalo sauce. *hi, cayla*
amidst another craving I made this Skinny Buffalo Chicken Salad today and… errr… I’ll be needing to another batch asap. 😳 it just hits all the right notes!
this recipe is:
🔸creamy yet light
🔸just spicy enough
enjoy in lettuce cups like tacos, on a bed of lettuce with dressing, on an open-faced sandwich or @ggfiber crackers, even wrapped in a tortilla!
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 2 rotisserie chicken breasts, shredded
- ½ cup buffalo sauce, I use Frank's
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- ½ jalapeño, deseeded and minced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 3 tsp. chopped cilantro, optional
- Combine all ingredients together, adjusting seasoning if needed. Serve or save! Will keep in refrigerator for up to 3 days.