why not make your smoothie into a SMOOTHIE BOWL with crunchy creamy toppings? 😋😋😋 I made my fave smoothie (recipe below) and poured half into a cereal bowl before topping with more berries (fiber fiber fiber ✅), coconut cashews from @traderjoes and a little peanut butter drizzle over top!
Berry Spinach Fiber-Rich Smoothie Bowl
- 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 2 tbs. greek yogurt optional
- 1 tbs. peanut butter, plus more for drizzling can sub any nut butter
- 1 tbs. maca powder
- 2 tbs. chia seeds
- coconut covered cashews
- melted nut butter
- grain-free granola I like Purely Elizabeth brand
- frozen or fresh berries
- Blend all smoothie ingredients until smooth. Pour into two bowls and top with your favorite mix-ins like coconut flakes, grain-free granola, more berries, crunchy nuts and nut butter!