I made this as a side to our baby back pork ribs on Sunday and it was a great swap for the typical mashed potatoes!
We tried to conjure up as much positive Kansas City juju for the Chiefs… sadly to no avail… but this recipe was definitely still a win 🙌🏼 I was inspired by @giadadelaurentiis corn, sausage and Calabrian pepper pasta (one of our faves!) but wanted something just a little lighter to balance the smoky ribs. Hope you enjoy!
Cauliflower Gnocchi with Corn and Calabrian Chilis
- 2 packages Trader Joes frozen cauliflower gnocchi
- 1 15-oz. can corn drained and rinsed
- 2 tbs. Calabrian chili paste can sub Asian chili paste
- 1 cup ciliegine (bite-sized) mozzarella balls halved
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tbs. olive oil and when warm, add both bags of gnocchi spread out into one even layer. After a few mins or when golden, flip the gnocchi and season with salt and pepper.
- When second side is golden, add in corn and chilis; stir gently to combine. Cook for 3-4 mins or until corn is sautéed golden brown. Remove from heat and add in sliced mozzarella!