Y’all know I’m all about the quick + easy peasy sheet pan dinners and no protein cooks faster than juicy shrimp!
Add in plump cherry tomatoes, pillowy cauliflower gnocchi and a tart buttery lemon sauce and you’ve got a pan is BURSTING with flavor that’s ready in 22 minutes. lol precise right? we’ll cook the tomatoes + gnocchi for 10 mins before adding the shrimp to the pan to cook for another 12. let’s get after it!
Sheet Pan Lemon Shrimp and Gnocchi
Juicy shrimp, fresh lemon and plump cherry tomatoes tossed with fluffy, crisp gnocchi pasta — all on one sheet pan!
- 1 lb. peeled + deveined shrimp rinsed and patted dry
- 1 package cauliflower gnocchi from @traderjoes can sub regular gnocchi, will cook for the same time
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup “ciliegine” bite-sized mozzarella balls
- 2 lemons 1 sliced and 1/2 the juice from the other
- 4 tbs. unsalted butter
- chopped basil leaves
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. On a sheet pan covered in foil, drizzle a little olive oil before placing cauliflower gnocchi, whole cherry tomatoes and lemon slices on. Toss in oil then season in salt + pepper. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in microwave then squeeze in the juice of 1/2 lemon. Slice mozzarella balls in half so their size resembles the gnocchi.
- After 10 minutes in the oven, add the shrimp to the sheet pan making sure everything is still in one layer. Drizzle the shrimp with the melted butter, then roast for another 12 minutes.
- Let pan cool slightly before serving. Add sliced mozzarella balls to individual bowls and top with basil leaves!
Tried this recipe?Share with others how it was!