Swooning over this slightly sweet Strawberry Caprese Salad that was the perfect compliment to our turkey burgers last week!
Strawberries have been front and center in the grocery store leading up to valentine’s day looking bright and juicy and basically irresistible 🍓
I love a sweet and savory situation so I combined them with plump cherry tomatoes, fresh bite-sized mozzarella and chopped basil, drizzling it all with rich balsamic vinegar!
Strawberry Caprese Salad
- 16 oz. package strawberries stemmed and quartered
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 8 oz. ciliegine mozzarella balls halved
- 2 tbs. basil leaves in ribbons
- good quality balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp. salt
- Start by combining strawberries, mozzarella balls, basil and salt. place into refrigerator for 10-30 minutes to let flavors combine. When ready to serve, drizzle on balsamic vinegar and toss to combine!