It’s FALL babes and time to get those cocktail shakers shakin!!!! I’ve got the *perfect* Skinny Espresso Martini recipe for you to wake up your night!
You will slurp this right up bc we’ve got creaminess from @mooala_koala vanilla bean almond milk, a hint of chocolate from cocoa powder and the perfect combo of vodka + kahlua for smooth sippin 🙂
BTW no espresso machine? NP!! Make a cup of extra dark french roast in your single cup coffee maker and get the same rich flavor!
Thank you for being an amazing reader of The Savvy Spoon! If you make this recipe and love it, I would so appreciate you rating it below and/or leaving a comment! Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for more recipes, workouts and lifestyle content!
Skinny Espresso Martini
- cocktail shaker
- 2 oz. vodka I use GF Tito's
- 1.75 oz. Kahlua
- 1 oz. espresso can sub extra dark/french roast coffee
- 1 tbsp. vanilla almond milk like Mooala
- ¼ tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- ground cinnamon for dusting
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake for 20-30 seconds. Pour in a cold martini glass and sprinkle on cinnamon!