Hot, spicy, and slathered in ranch, these wraps are the ultimate air-fryer lunch.
I don’t know about you all, but sometimes, lunch can get a bit dull. Especially on busy days, I find myself retreating to unexciting salads or just pulling out leftovers from the night before. Enter: my 15-minute air fryer buffalo chicken wraps. Quick, easy, and bursting with flavor, these mouthwatering morsels are the perfect way to spice up your lunch time routine. Not only that, but with skinny ranch, bread-less chicken, and avocado and romaine as complements, these wraps are as delicious as they are healthy!
You can watch a step-by-step video of this recipe on The Savvy Spoon Instagram, here!
Here’s how you’ll make my Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wrap:
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees and 15 minutes.
- Season butterflied chicken breast with salt, pepper, and garlic powder on both sides.
- Place the chicken in the air fryer when the timer reads 13 minutes remaining.
- Make the skinny ranch dressing, chop romaine, and slice avocado while chicken cooks.
- Remove chicken and let cool slightly before chopping into chunks.
- Place the chicken in a bowl and drizzle with buffalo sauce, tossing to coat.
- Warm tortillas, then layer on buffalo chicken, romaine, skinny ranch, and avocado. Enjoy!
Thank you for being an amazing reader of The Savvy Spoon! If you make this recipe and love it, I would so appreciate you rating it below and/or leaving a comment! Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for more recipes, workouts and lifestyle content!
Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wrap
For the chicken
- 1 chicken breast butterflied
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
For the wrap
- 1 tortilla
- romaine lettuce chopped
- avocado sliced
For the skinny ranch
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 packet ranch dressing or dip seasoning
- plaint plant milk to thin
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees and 15 minutes, letting it warm for two minutes before you add in the chicken breast.
- Season butterflied breast with kosher salt, black pepper, and garlic powder on both sides, then place into air fryer when the timer reads 13 minutes remaining.
- Make skinny ranch dressing, chop romaine, and slice avocado while chicken cooks.
- Remove chicken breast and let cool slightly before slicing into chunks.
- Place into bowl and drizzle with buffalo sauce, tossing to coat.
- Warm up tortilla then layer on buffalo chicken, romaine, skinny ranch, and avocado.
- Roll, eat, and enjoy!