Creamy Boursin cheese becomes the sauce to this sheet pan spaghetti squash and chicken dinner!
Two pans, 40 minutes, one delicious meal with BARE MINIMUM effort!
Watch a step-by-step video of this recipe on The Savvy Spoon Instagram here!
Okay now that you have all the stats, let’s breakdown this situation:
Cherry tomatoes, broccoli and chicken breasts surround a Boursin cheese round, roasting together to perfection! The cheese will get gooey and, along with the juices from the tomatoes and chicken, will create the most divine sauce for your roasted spaghetti squash “noodles.”
Did I mention the clean up is all of throwing your tin foil in the trash? The end!!!
Thank you for being an amazing reader of The Savvy Spoon! If you loved this post, I would so appreciate you rating it below and/or leaving a comment! Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for more recipes, twin mom and healthy lifestyle content!
Baked Boursin Spaghetti Squash Sheet Pan
- 1 spaghetti squash cut in half with seeds removed
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup trimmed broccoli florets
- 1 Boursin cheese round
- avocado or olive oil
- kosher salt, black pepper and garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Line two baking sheet pans with tin foil and spray with cooking spray.
- On one sheet pan, drizzle the cut spaghetti squash with olive oil and brush to distribute oil. Season with a couple pinches each of salt and pepper, then place cut-side down on tray. Put into hot oven and set timer for 20 minutes.
- On second sheet pan, place Boursin round in the middle, the two chicken breasts on either side and the tomatoes and broccoli florets around the chicken. Drizzle everything except the cheese with oil, toss to coat, then season well with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- After the squash has cooked for 20 minutes, lower the oven heat to 400º. Place second sheet pan in and cook for another 20 minutes, or until chicken breasts are cooked through. Remove everything from oven.
- Use a hot pad for your hand while you hold each side of the spaghetti squash. Use a fork to gently scrape the sides, creating your “noodles.”
- Take chicken breasts off second sheet pan and set aside onto plate. Gently toss the melted cheese with the broccoli and tomatoes. Add the noodles to the cheesy veggies and toss everything together.
- Slice chicken and in a bowl, add spaghetti squash and veggies. Top with sliced chicken and enjoy!