Four Ingredient Fix alert!!! Ok ok so it’s technically five if you include the pre-made pizza crust but still… simple, healthy ingredients for a mouthwatering, low-carb meal!
With a pre-made cauliflower pizza crust and pre-made pesto, this recipe comes together in minutes! I love the mix of cheesy pizza with fresh greens on top – no need for a side salad when the salad is ON the pizza haha!
Cauliflower Crust Pizza with Pesto, Arugula + Prosciutto
- 1 pre-made frozen cauliflower crust
- 1/2 cup pre-made pesto
- 1 part-skim mozzarella ball sliced
- prosciutto slices
- handful arugula
- ½ lemon
- Cook the cauliflower pizza crust according to the packaging.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Once crust has baked, add 1/4-1/2 cup pesto to start (add more as needed) to create a thin and even layer, spreading to the edges.
- Top with several slices of mozzarella cheese before placing back into oven. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- On the side, toss arugula with a little olive oil and juice from 1/2 lemon. Remove any large fat pieces from sliced prosciutto and when pizza is baked, top with both! Enjoy warm or at room temperature.