Chop and roast… dinner is that easy! And this Sheet Pan Cashew Chicken is… dare I say… FAR better than takeout ( and obvi without any extra fat, sodium, carbs or chemicals). So there’s that!!
We love sheet pan meals in our fam – couple quick steps to get them set up and then you slide them in the oven and forgetaboutit! Then 25 minutes later we’ve got a complete meal.
You’ll love this dish because it’s:
- Slightly salty
- Full of veggies
- Can feed a family of four from one sheet pan!
Sheet Pan Cashew Chicken
Get your take-out fix with a healthier, one-pan version of Chinese Cashew Chicken.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts trimmed of fat and diced
- ½ cup raw whole cashews
- 2 red bell peppers seeded and diced
- 1 head broccoli chopped into florets
- chopped green onions for serving
- ⅓ cup liquid aminos or soy sauce
- 2 tbs. rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbs. sesame oil
- 1 tbs. honey
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 375. On a sheet pan, place cashews and toast for 5 mins in oven, then remove from pan and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients for sauce.
- Onto sheet pan, place chicken, broccoli and red peppers spread evenly. Pour 3/4 of sauce over top and mix to coat. Place into oven and roast for 15 mins, then toss with tongs and cook for another 8-10 mins or until chicken is cooked through.
- Combine chicken and veggies with remaining sauce and toasted cashews, then top with chopped green onions!
- Great served alone or on top of cauliflower rice, white rice or brown rice!
Tried this recipe?Share with others how it was!