You’re 25 minutes away from sizzling, perfectly seasoned fajitas bursting with flavor!
Fajitas are def one of my favorite things to order out because they’re great to split and so customizable! Love a create-your-own situation and when you have delicious, tender chicken and sweet caramelized onions and peppers to start, your creation is bound to be full of flavor!
But making fajitas at home could not be easier either – everything goes on a sheet pan with taco seasoning and into the oven for 25 mins. It’s up to you what sides (if any!!) you want to make up while they cook— I bought pico de Gallo and made an avocado mash + some Mexican creamed corn (sautéed corn, Greek yogurt and tahín chili lime seasoning!) but you do you!
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets (or two sliced in half width-wise sliced into strips
- 3 bell peppers (I used 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 orange) sliced
- 1 yellow onion sliced
- 1 packet gluten free taco seasoning
- tortillas, avocados, jalapeños, pico de gallo, Mexican Creamed Corn (recipe below)
- Set oven to 375 and on a greased cookie sheet lay out sliced peppers and onions into one layer. On top add your chicken strips and season everything well with taco seasoning and salt if needed.
- Bake for 25 minutes and let cool slightly before eating!
for quick Mexican Creamed Corn
- Combine 1 can corn sautéed in butter that has cooled with 1 cup greek yogurt and chili lime seasoning.