it’s about time I hopped on the Buffalo Baked Cauliflower train 🚂 and I am excited to share this easy peasy recipe with you!!
thanks to my inspo @eatwithclarity for the almond flour batter recco – the florets came out crispy and held onto the buffalo sauce so nicely!
I served the cauliflower bites with skinny ranch dressing (ranch seasoning packet, 1 greek yogurt cup + plain almond milk) and celery stalks for dinner with some sautéed diced chicken tossed in buffalo sauce. my mouth is literally watering again just typing this!!
Buffalo Baked Cauliflower
Baked, crispy and drenched in buffalo hot sauce – these florets are a game-worthy snack!
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- ½ cup plain almond milk
- 4 tbs. flax meal optional
for buffalo sauce
- 1 cup buffalo sauce (I use Franks)
- 1 tbs. melted butter
- ¼ cup almond milk
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. in a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, garlic powder, salt, pepper and almond milk and stir to combine. toss in cauliflower and coat with batter. Sprinkle with flax meal if using.
- Set cauliflower florets on a baking sheet lined with foil and bake for 20 minutes. remove from oven and drizzle on buffalo sauce mixture and try to coat all pieces. Bake another 10-15 minutes or until crispy! Let cool slightly and serve with skinny ranch and celery stalks.
for skinny ranch
- mix together one ranch seasoning packet, 1 greek yogurt cup + plain almond milk and place in refrigerator until caulilfower bites are ready!
Tried this recipe?Share with others how it was!