it’s about time I hopped on the Buffalo Baked Cauliflower train 🚂 and I am excited to share this easy peasy recipe with you!!
thanks to my inspo @eatwithclarity for the almond flour batter recco – the florets came out crispy and held onto the buffalo sauce so nicely!
I served the cauliflower bites with skinny ranch dressing (ranch seasoning packet, 1 greek yogurt cup + plain almond milk) and celery stalks for dinner with some sautéed diced chicken tossed in buffalo sauce. my mouth is literally watering again just typing this!!
Buffalo Baked Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- ½ cup plain almond milk
- 4 tbs. flax meal, optional
for buffalo sauce
- 1 cup buffalo sauce, (I use Franks)
- 1 tbs. melted butter
- ¼ cup almond milk
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. in a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, garlic powder, salt, pepper and almond milk and stir to combine. toss in cauliflower and coat with batter. Sprinkle with flax meal if using.
- Set cauliflower florets on a baking sheet lined with foil and bake for 20 minutes. remove from oven and drizzle on buffalo sauce mixture and try to coat all pieces. Bake another 10-15 minutes or until crispy! Let cool slightly and serve with skinny ranch and celery stalks.
for skinny ranch
- mix together one ranch seasoning packet, 1 greek yogurt cup + plain almond milk and place in refrigerator until caulilfower bites are ready!