You’re going to love this rainbow-colored Italian Chopped Salad that’s crunchy, zippy and spicy!
I love skipping the lettuce and diving right into a chopped salad stacked with chunks of the good stuff… we’re talking all the crunchy veggies, spicy salami and marinated mozzarella balls 😍 toss it all together with a creamy vegan Italian dressing for a dinner that won’t disappoint!
Italian Chopped Salad
- 12 slices calabrese salami
- 1 can quartered artichoke hearts chopped
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes sliced
- ½ hothouse cucumber peeled and diced
- 1 shallot minced
- 6 baby bell peppers sliced
- ¼ cup hot pepper rings sliced
- 3 hearts of palm chopped
- ½ can garbanzo beans rinsed
- 1 package marinated mozzarella bite-sized balls
- chopped basil leaves
vegan italian dressing
- 3 tbs. hummus
- ½ lemon juiced
- 2 tbs. red wine vinegar
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- salt + pepper to taste
- Chop all ingredients into bite sized pieces and then top with dressing! Mix together carefully and serve cold or room temperature – salad will keep in refrigerator for 2 days!