You absolutely need this Sticky Chicken and Cauliflower in your life right now – it’s sweet, savory and off the charts scrumptious!!
You’ll coat bite-sized pieces of chicken and cauliflower florets with an almond flour batter and bake on a sheet pan for crispiness. the sweet soy-flavored sauce is drizzled on at the very end so the chicken and cauliflower can soak every bit up.
Sticky Chicken and Cauliflower
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- cashews, (optional)
- chopped green onions
- 4 tbs. liquid aminos or soy sauce
- 2 tbs. brown sugar
- 1 tbs. sesame oil
- 1 tbs. minced ginger
- 1 tsp. granulated garlic
- 2 tsp. sriracha
- Preheating your oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk two eggs with a splash of water in a bowl. in a separate bowl, mix almond flour, cayenne, salt + pepper.
- Set up your assembly line for dredging: whisked eggs, mixed almond flour, and then a baking sheet lined with tin foil. Start by taking a few pieces of diced chicken and place into egg, then almond flour then onto the pan. Repeat for all the chicken, rinse your fingers then repeat for cauliflower pieces.
- Bake for 20 mins. Meanwhile, make sauce by whisking everything together and set aside.
- Toss with sauce! Top with cashews and green onions. Serve warm!