This insanely creamy, jammy, crunchy four-ingredient appetizer is perfect for your Thanksgiving spread or any holiday gathering!
There is just something about creamy, herby cheese mixed with tart cranberry preserves in a toasted wanton that can bring everyone together.
Boursin is a very mild herbed, slightly garlicky cheese that pairs perfectly with the sweet and slightly sour jam – sort of like a baked brie with preserves on top! The wontons add extra crunch without much additional flavor so that the cheese and the jam can shine. Top them off with chopped candied pecans and you have a simply delectable holiday-ready appetizer!
We love making these Boursin Wantons with berry jam year round by mixing up the jam and toppings! You can make them in the spring with strawberry jam and chopped rosemary or in summer with peach preserves.
Thank you for being an amazing reader of The Savvy Spoon! If you make this recipe and love it, I would so appreciate you rating it below and/or leaving a comment! Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for more recipes, workouts and lifestyle content!
Boursin Wantons with Cranberry Jam + Candied Pecans
- 10 wanton wrappers
- 1 round Boursin cheese comes boxed
- 1/2 cup cranberry or tart berry jam cherry works great too
- 1/4 cup chopped candied pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a sheet pan with tin foil and spray with cooking spray. Lay out 10 wanton wrappers.
- Use a spoon to place ~1 tbsp. Boursin cheese in the middle of the wrapper.
- Dip your finger in water and trace the edges of the wanton wrapper. Then pinch together creating a triangle.
- Spray wontons with cooking spray then bake for 10 mins.
- Put jam into a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds to liquify.
- Drizzle jam over baked wantons and top with chopped candied pecans! Enjoy warm.