The ultimate summertime side dish!
Light, bright, and bursting with flavor, this delicious salad will transport you right to the Amalfi Coast. With fresh cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced shallot, and a generous pesto glazing, this vibrant salad is perfect on its own or as a stand-out side dish. Plus, it keeps well in the fridge so you can enjoy a taste of the Italian coast all week long! Chop your veggies, toss in some pesto, and season with red wine vinegar and a touch of salt and pepper. The longer this marinates, the better!
For the perfect coastal Italian meal, I recommend pairing this scrumptious salad with my Caprese Baked Chicken. The heartiness of the mozzarella-laden chicken complements the acidity of this show-stopper salad. And, with both recipes coming together in less than thirty minutes, this is the perfect weeknight dinner combo!
You can watch a step-by-step video of this recipe on The Savvy Spoon Instagram, here!
Here’s how you’ll make my Chopped Pesto Salad:
- Gently toss everything together in a large bowl and let sit for at least 10 minutes before serving. This dish will keep well in the fridge, too!
Thank you for being an amazing reader of The Savvy Spoon! If you loved this post, I would so appreciate you rating it below and/or leaving a comment! Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for more recipes, twin mom and healthy lifestyle content!
Chopped Pesto Salad
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 english cucumber peeled and diced
- 8 oz mozzarella balls halved
- 1 shallot thinly sliced
- 1 15 oz can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Gently toss everything together in a large bowl and let sit for at least 10 minutes before serving.
- This salad will keep well in the refrigerator, too!