Taste the islands with this sweet and savory bowl ready in 20 minutes!
You’ll toss pineapple chunks, onion slices and bell peppers onto a sheet pan and roast until golden and caramelized, becoming slightly sweeter and unbelievably delicious!
While your veggies roast, just mix up your rotisserie chicken with your favorite BBQ sauce and chop any extra toppings! let’s get after it 🌺🍍🥣
Roasted Pineapple BBQ Chicken Bowl
- 1 rotisserie chicken breast shredded
- ¾ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 red bell pepper deseeded and diced
- 1 orange bell pepper deseeded and diced
- ½ red onion sliced
- 1½ cups shredded lettuce
- diced avocado
- diced jalapeño
- sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. place pineapple, onion and bell pepper onto sheet pan and drizzle with oil, seasoning with salt and pepper. roast for 15-20 minutes or until veggies are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, toss together shredded chicken and bbq sauce. chop toppings for bowls.
- Once veggies are roasted, separate into bowls and top with bbq chicken and toppings!