with roasted broccoli! lots of greens balance a richly delicious peanut dressing poured over rotisserie chicken 😋
the only cooking you’ll do is roasting your broccoli on a sheet pan with olive oil + soy sauce… so it’s to the couch after that!!
Peanut Chicken and Asian Slaw Bowls
Asian chicken salad slash bowl topped with creamy peanut dressing!
- 1 rotisserie chicken breast shredded
- 1 head broccoli chopped into florets
- 2 cups greens (I used spinach)
- 1½ cups coleslaw or broccoli slaw mix
- ½ avocado sliced
- olive oil
- liquid aminos or soy sauce
for peanut dressing
- 4 tbs. unsweetened peanut butter
- 2 tbs. liquid aminos or soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbs. honey
- 2 tbs ginger paste or 2" piece ginger, peeled and minced
- 4 tbs. water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. on a sheet pan lined with foil, place broccoli florets and drizzle olive oil and soy sauce, tossing to coat. roast for 15-20 minutes or until crispy.
- Meanwhile combine all ingredients for the dressing in a food processor and taste for seasoning. in a small bowl, combine shredded chicken with 2 tbs. peanut sauce.
- Assemble bowls by starting with greens and layer with coleslaw. top with peanut chicken, roasted broccoli, avocado slices and more dressing!
Tried this recipe?Share with others how it was!