when your 🧠 says 🥗 but your ♥️ says 🍕, you pile veggies (and turkey sausage) on a cauliflower crust and satisfy all organs 🤣
resetting my vacation mindset has been slightly challenging haha… I’m used to piña coladas at noon and a fitness plan of “long walks on the beach” so Monday was definitely a slap in the face 😂😳 sometimes I come back craving all the greens and sometimes it’s harder to get out of the “oh why not!” state of mind haha.
well we’ve cooked pasta and pizza so you know where my head is still at lol 😆 here is what we’re working with tonight:
Supreme Cauliflower Pizza
Cauliflower crust pizza loaded with veggies, sausage and melted cheese!
- 1 frozen cauliflower crust I love the Trader Joes crust
- ½-⅓ cup pizza sauce try Delallo's!
- 1 green bell pepper thinly sliced
- ½ onion thinly sliced
- ½ lb. pre-seasoned Italian ground turkey sausage cooked
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- For the perfect crust, precook your cauliflower crust right on your oven rack for 10 mins per side at 450 degrees, or according to your package directions.
- Add toppings + place onto a cooking sheet. Bake for another 5-10 minutes! Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Share with others how it was!