A 4 ingredient peanut sauce is smoothed on top of a crispy cauliflower crust and topped with melty gooey mozzarella cheese, shredded carrots and rotisserie chicken! Fresh cilantro and crunchy peanuts make the finishing touch on top of this 20 minute dish!
All hail CPK.
California Pizza Kitchen was the absolute date night MECCA in high school because of their insanely delicious and creative pizzas! We crushed many a BBQ Chicken Pizzas and White Specials but the end all be all pizza (imo) was the Thai Chicken Pizza. A peanut sauce, soy flavored chicken, lots of veggies and a kick from sriracha — what’s not to love!?
This is a super simplified, Lazy Girl-version of the pizza, skinnied up with a cauliflower crust. Rotisserie chicken is SUCH a savior in a pinch!
Here’s how you’ll make Lazy Girl Thai Chicken Pizza:
- Mix together ingredients for the peanut sauce.
- Layer pizza crust with sauce, cheese, shredded chicken, jalapenos and carrots.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Top with fresh cilantro and crushed peanuts!
Let me put it this way — I went to the store at 6pm and had already finished inhaling my portion by 7pm! Put this recipe in your back pocket for your busiest nights!
Thank you for being an amazing reader of The Savvy Spoon! If you loved this post, I would so appreciate you rating it below and/or leaving a comment! Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for more recipes, twin mom and healthy lifestyle content!
Lazy Girl Thai Chicken Pizza
- 1 Caulipower cauliflower pizza crust
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ rotisserie chicken breast
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ jalapeño sliced
- chopped cilantro + crushed peanuts
peanut pizza sauce
- ⅓ cup unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup liquid aminos, coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tsp. ginger paste
- 1 tsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix together ingredients for the sauce.
- Layer on sauce onto crust, pushing out to edges in one even layer.
- Top with shredded cheese, shredded chicken, shredded carrots and sliced jalapenos.
- Bake for 10 minutes or according to your package directions.
- Remove pizza from oven and top with chopped cilantro and peanuts! Slice and serve 🙂