with apples, sage + a honey drizzle!
Who doesn’t love pizza? I loveeee making all different kinds of pizzas on cauliflower crusts — on the right crust, they’re can taste so crispy and delicious and JUST like the real thing, but so much healthier! Love any lower carb option that *actually* tastes like a real substitute.
I’m all about a sweet + savory combo which is exactly what you’ll get with this pie: slightly sweet + tangy goat cheese, savory prosciutto, sweet honeycrisp apple slices, savory pistachios, earthy sage and sweet honey. And all! the! textures!! The crust is crispy along with the crunch from the apples and pistachios… you’re going to flip.
This pizza is sauceless: the creamy goat cheese works as a deliciously tangy spread AND as the cheese. That’s one hard working ingredient! If you’re not a fan of goat cheese, try using a Neufchatel or even Mascarpone instead!
Here’s what you’ll need to make this pizza:
- Cauliflower pizza crust
- Creamy goat cheese log
- Prosciutto slices
- Honeycrisp apple slices
- Shelled pistachios
- Sage leaves
You’ll bake the crust with the goat cheese spread and sage leaves, then top the pizza with remaining ingredients. Start to finish dinner should take just over 10 minutes!! Happy eating!
More Pizza Recipes You’ll Love!
- Lazy Girl Thai Chicken Pizza
- Buffalo Chicken and Bacon Pizza
- Supreme Cauliflower Pizza
- Butternut Squash, Brussels Sprouts + Prosciutto Cauliflower Pizza
- Cauliflower Pizza with Pesto, Mozzarella, Prosciutto and Arugula
- Spring Veggie White Pizza with Cauliflower Crust
- Personal Lamb Pita Pizzas
- Lemon Artichoke Flatbreads
Thank you for being an amazing reader of The Savvy Spoon! If you loved this post, I would so appreciate you rating it below and/or leaving a comment! Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for more recipes, twin mom and healthy lifestyle content!
Goat Cheese, Prosciutto + Pistachio Pizza
- 1 frozen cauliflower pizza crust Caulipower is our favorite brand!
- 8 oz. creamy goat cheese log plain or honey flavored
- ½ honey crispy apple sliced thinly
- 6 slices prosciutto
- ¼ cup chopped pistachios shelled – meat only
- 6 sage leaves chopped
- drizzle of honey can sub agave
- Preheat oven to 425º or as package directs. If crust needs to precook before topping, do so.
- Taking a sandwich spreader knife or spatula, spread the goat cheese into an even layer over the crust. Top with chopped sage leaves.
- Bake the crust for 10-12 minutes or as directed. Crust should be golden and cheese should be slightly melted.
- Once baked, remove from oven and place onto cutting board. Top with sliced apples, prosciutto slices and pistachios. Drizzle the pizza with a little honey, then slice and enjoy!