We are craving a vacay and nothing transports us oceanside faster than a sip of pineapple 🍍 + coconut 🥥 ! Piña coladas are the ultimate vacation drink but they are typically LOADED with calories… but not these cuties!
This Skinny Shaken Piña Colada is a lightened up version of our poolside fave (bye extra calories!) yet tastes so creamy and citrusy!
Thank you for being an amazing reader of The Savvy Spoon! If you make this recipe and love it, I would so appreciate you rating it below. Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for more recipes, workouts and lifestyle content!
Skinny Shaken Piña Coladas
- 3 oz. good light rum , (2 shots)
- 3 oz. fresh pineapple juice, (2 shots)
- 2 oz. canned light coconut milk, (1½ shots)
- 1 squeeze lime juice
- 1-2 dashes aromatic bitters + ground cinnamon, each
- lime wheels, for garnish
- Place 1 scoop of ice into a cocktail mixer. Combine rum, pineapple juice, coconut milk and squeeze of lime into mixer. Shake vigorously for 20-30 seconds.
- Fill a cocktail glass with ice, then pour drink into glass. Top with a dash or two of bitters and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Garnish with lime wheel and enjoy!