The perfect healthy snack that you and your littles will love!
Ah, snack time—one of my favorite times of the day, but also one of the hardest to keep healthy. Instead of reaching for pre-packaged snacks I keep on hand, I try to plan out healthier, but equally tasty goodies that both my babies and I will enjoy. One of my current favorites are my Baby-Friendly Baked Oatmeal Bites!
With rolled oats, baby purée, and almond butter, these naturally sweet and easy to hold oatmeal bites are the perfect balance of nutritious and delicious. The perfect starter solid snack for my little twins, Roxy and Riley (and I!) devour these delicious bites.
You can watch a step-by-step video of this recipe on The Savvy Spoon Instagram, here!
Thank you for being an amazing reader of The Savvy Spoon! If you loved this post, I would so appreciate you rating it below and/or leaving a comment! Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for more recipes, twin mom and healthy lifestyle content!
Baby-Friendly Oatmeal Bites
- 2 Cups rolled oats
- 2 4 oz. Cups unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 4 oz. baby purée pouch, any flavor I use @eatcerebelly
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 large banana mashed
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a mini muffin tin with avocado oil spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, cinnamon, and baking powder. Then make a well in the center and add apple sauce, banana, and pouch. Stir well to combine.
- Scoop batter into mini muffin tins and fill each cup completely. Bake for 10 minutes or until set—you don’t want the oats to brown!
- Let bites cool in pan, then remove carefully. Bites will keep in refrigerator for a week!