I’m not saying the Chiefs won the super bowl bc of these BBQ Chicken Jalapeño Poppers… but I’m not *not* saying it either 😂😬
I made these cuties last night for the big game and they were scarfed down even faster than they came together!
BBQ Chicken Jalapeño Poppers
- 10 jalapeños, sliced in half lengthwise + deseeded
- 1 rotisserie chicken breast, shredded
- ¾ cup barbecue sauce
- ½ cup whipped cream cheese
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped green onions
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375. In a mixing bowl, combine shredded chicken, BBQ sauce and whipped cream cheese, seasoning with salt + pepper. divide mix up evenly between 20 halves of jalapeños, then top each with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheddar cheese is melted and bubbly. let cool slightly before serving!