The perfect breakfast snack for the whole family!
Who doesn’t love a good egg? Scrambled, fried, sunny side up, eggs are easily one of the most versatile ingredients, and definitely one of the yummiest. And, as I pivot to baby-friendly cooking, I’ve discovered my favorite way to make eggs yet: egg bites!
Quick, easy, and perfectly poppable thanks to their mini muffin shape, these egg bites are the perfect breakfast or snack for babies and adults alike. And talk about customizable…these baked scrambled egg bites can be stuffed with so many different veggies and proteins to satisfy your family!
I used what I had on hand—baby bell peppers, onions, and fresh spinach, all chopped finely. And the best part? Make these at the beginning of the week to have on hand for you and your snacking littles all week long!
You can watch a step-by-step video of this recipe on The Savvy Spoon Instagram, here!
Here’s how you’ll make my Baby-Friendly Egg Bites:
- Preheat your oven to 350º
- In a pourable dish, add eggs and whisk. Add milk, chopped veggies, salt and pepper, stirring to combine
- Distribute the egg mixture evenly between the 12 muffin tins & top each with cheese
- Bake for ~12 minutes or until fully set. Let cool slightly before serving!
Thank you for being an amazing reader of The Savvy Spoon! If you make this recipe and love it, I would so appreciate you rating it below and/or leaving a comment! Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for more recipes and healthy lifestyle content!
Baby-Friendly Egg Bites
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 Cup milk I used plain almond
- 1 Cup Any veggies chopped finely
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1/4 Tsp pepper
- 1/4 Cup shredded cheese I used a blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tin with cups or spray well with cooking spray.
- In a pourable dish, add eggs and whisk. Add milk, chopped veggies, salt and pepper, stirring to combine.
- Distribute the egg mixture evenly between the 12 muffin tins. Top each with around one teaspoon of shredded cheese, adding more if you’d like.
- Bake for ~12 minutes or until fully set. Let cool slightly before serving.