Say goodbye to dry, bland chicken! This flavorful recipe incorporates garlic, shallots, paprika, oregano, lemon juice and lemon zest to create juicy, tender chicken. Serve it on salads, in bowls or over your favorite pasta or rice!
Sometimes you just need a REALLY great chicken recipe in your back pocket.
Scratch that — when do you NOT need a really good chicken recipe in your back pocket?!
We eat a lot of chicken in the Atha household so I love finding new ways to mix up our routine with new flavors. I love using Greek flavors for inspiration because they are always rich in flavor but tend to be light and healthy!
This pan-seared, quick marinade Greek-inspired chicken is:
- Super seasoned
- Garlicky (but not overpowering)
- Juicy and tender
- Perfect for salads, bowls, wraps or over your favorite starchy side like my Feta Couscous Salad!
Here’s how you’ll make this Juicy Greek-Inspired Chicken:
- Trim and dice chicken into cubes.
- Marinate chicken in a bowl with minced garlic, minced shallots, spices, lemon juice + lemon zest for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in non-stick pan then add chicken.
- Sauté until cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
- Use chicken in salads, bowls, wraps or over your favorite starch!
You’re going to love how quickly this chicken cooks and how versatile the chicken is! Having this chicken in the fridge makes eating healthy so much easier. Hope you love!
More Chicken Recipes You’ll Love!
- Pistachio + Goat Cheese Crusted Chicken
- Caprese Baked Chicken
- Coconut Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
- Spicy Peach BBQ Chicken
- Hibachi Style Chicken and Veggies
- One Pot Mediterranean Chicken
- Roasted Honey Mustard Chicken
- Creamy Sundried Tomato Chicken
- Pecan Crusted Dijon Chicken
- Roasted Chicken with Caramelized Onion Sauce
Thank you for being an amazing reader of The Savvy Spoon! If you make this recipe and love it, I would so appreciate you rating it below and/or leaving a comment! Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for more recipes, workouts and lifestyle content!
The Juiciest Greek-Inspired Chicken
- 1 lb. organic boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp. olive or avocado oil divided
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 shallot peeled and minced
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- juice of one lemon
- zest of one lemon
- Prep chicken by trimming any fat, then dicing into even bite-sized chunks, about 1" cubes.
- In a bowl, place cubed chicken with only 2 tbsp. of the oil, then all other ingredients. Gently mix so all chicken is evenly covered. Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, warm 1 tbsp. olive oil. When warm, add in diced chicken into one even layer. After a few minutes, gently stir chicken and cook until no longer pink, about 6-8 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove chicken from pan and let rest slightly before serving!